Ms. McCann’s Kindergarten
Class Room A
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates To Remember
September 2nd ~ Labor Day
September 3rd ~ Superintendent’s Conference Day
September 4th ~ First Day of School
September 17th ~ Spirit Day (wear blue and gold)
September 18th ~ Picture Day
September 18th ~ Back to School Night
September 20th ~ Scholastic book orders due
September 30th ~ Rosh Hashanah, Schools Closed
October 1st ~ Rosh Hashanah, Schools Closed
· Students should bring a healthy snack & drink daily for our afternoon snack.
· Children are dismissed either by bus, front door or After Care (Discovery). Please send a note if your child attends Discovery.
· Please send a note to school when/if your child has a change in their dismissal routine.
· Send a note if your child is buying lunch ~ include their name & lunch choice.
· School supplies are due by the end of the first week (send in a little at a time ~ whatever is easiest for you).
2019 - 2020
Snack is in the afternoon ~ please bring a healthy snack & drink
Lunch 11:30 – 12:00
Recess 12:00 – 12:30
Music 9:30 - 10:00
Phys. Ed. 10:30 – 11:00
Phys. Ed 10:00 – 10:30
Library 2:00 – 2:40
Art 2:00 – 2:35
Music 11:00 – 11:30
Fundations Letter Formation
Letters to review
Practice writing your first name neatly ~ start each name with an upper case letter followed by all lower case letters.
Our Sight Words
The words will change color (blue) after they are introduced.
a, all, am, an, and, are, ask, at, ate, away, be, because, behind, boy, but, by, came, can, come, could, day, do, down, every, find, for, from, girl, give, go, good, has, have, he, help, her, here, him, his, how, I, in, into, is, it, like, little, look, make, many, me, must, my, new, no, now, of, off, on, one, only, our, play, put, said, saw, see, she, show, so, some, soon, take, that, the, their, they, this, to, too, under, up, walk, want, was, we, went, what,
when, where, who, will, with, yes, you, your
Scholastic Reading Club ~ scholastic.com/readingclub
Access code : H2MZC
Go Math ~ thinkcentral.com/index.htm
User name ~ first name initial & full last name (no spaces)
Password ~ birthdate (using 8 numbers)
The students would love to have a parent (or grandparent, aunt or uncle) read to their class. Readers are invited to read to the class on or near their child’s birthday.
Parent Reader Schedule