Welcome to the Bethpage UFSD Help Desk and Support Web Site!
Make/Burn a CD using Easy CD Creator...
1. Launch the application by going to the Start Menu, choose programs, and then select "Easy CD Creator."
2. In the application click on the File menu, choose New CD Project and then Data CD (for a music CD you would choose Music CD).
3. Click on the Select source files: pull down menu. Choose the location of the file(s) you would like to put on CD. In most cases this would be your H: drive.
4. Left-click (single click) and drag the files you would like to copy into the empty space as show below. Copy all files that you wish to put on the CD.
5. You may now give the CD a name (this is optional). Right-click (single click) on the area shown below. Enter the disired name.
6. Preparation for the CD is complete. Left-click on the the red RECORD button.
7. A final prompt now appears. You may choose to make more than one copy (in most cases you will not do this). You must select the option to "Copy to hard drive first." located right of the green arrow. Left-click the Start Recording button to begin making the CD.
8. A status box will now appear and will also notify you when the CD is complete. It may take up to ten minutes for the CD to complete. Do not interrupt the application by running other programs at this time.