Welcome to the Bethpage UFSD Help Desk and Support Web Site!
Attach file(s) to an e-mail message...
1. Click "New" mail message in your mailbox
2. Fill out the To, Subject and Body as normal (this can be done at the end).
3. Click "Attachments"
4. Click "Browse"
5. Select the file you want and click "Open"
6. You will see the file name appears. Now click "Attach." It may take up to two minutes or more for the file to attach (depending upon its size)!
7. You will notice the file name moves to the lower list. If you wish to attach additional files return to STEP 4, otherwise click "Close."
8. You will notice the file name in the attachment area of the e-mail. You can now finish the email as usual.