Welcome to the Bethpage UFSD Help Desk and Support Web Site!
Get started using District E-mail (OWA 2003)...
1. Point Internet Explore to http://mail.bethpage.ws/exchange (or navigate via the district web site)
2. Login using your computer username and password
3. The view when you first login will look as follows:
4. To move the preview pane to the bottom of the active window select "Bottom" as shown below:
5. Now the preview pane is more useable:
6. To change to the standard (older) view format choose the "Messages" view as follows:
7. To complete the converstion to the standard view remove the preview pane:
8. Now you have the standard view as the older OWA client did. Additionally, you can hide the menu buttons by clicking on the highlighted arrow/button:
9. To change your personal options click on the "Options" button:
10. Now the right pane displays the options screen. Some of the optional settings include...
Setting an automatic (auto-reply) replying out of office message:
Setting Messaging Options (e-mail notification, default font size, signature, etc.):
Setting Junk E-mail filtering (be sure to check the Junk Mail folder):
Recover deleted items:
Setting Spell Checking options:
11. A new feature of note is the ability to right-click items (especially e-mail messages):
12. When you are finished using District E-mail click on the "Log Off" button: