Instructions to Add District Email to a Phone or Tablet
iPhone / iPad
1) Go to Settings
2) Click on Mail
3) Click on Accounts
4) Click Add Account
5) Choose Exchange
6) Enter the following:
Email: email@example.com (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Description: Bethpage Email
6) You can turn on Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders to sync to your device and then click Save.
7) If you go back into Settings->Mail->Bethpage Email, you can choose how far back your phone will sync your email. By default it is set to 3 days. We recommend setting it to 2 weeks. Note that setting No Limit can fill up the storage on your phone over time.
Android Phone / Tablet
1) Go to Settings app
2) Go to Accounts
3) Click Add Account
4) Choose Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
5) Enter your Email: email@example.com (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
6) Enter your Password
7) Click Sign In
8) You can set your syncing preferences for Calendar, Contacts, Notifications, etc and then click Save. If you are prompted to Sync Messages or Sync SMS, uncheck that option.
Note that anything you do to your email on your phone will be reflected when you log in to your email on a computer. If you delete an email on your phone, it will move to your Deleted Items.