Welcome to the Bethpage UFSD Help Desk and Support Web Site!
Use the H2 Handy Recorder...
1. Unpack the H2 Recorder and find the following items:
2. For sound dampening you can use the supplied foam microphone cover as shown below:
3. It is recommended to use one of the supplied stands as shown below:
4. The stands can be attached using the following on the H2 Handy Recorder:
5. Turn ON the unit using the ON/OFF switch on the left side of the device:
6. Test the recording levels by pressing the RECORD button on the front of the device. The RECORD LIGHT (shown in yellow below) will begin blinking - however, the unit is not yet recording. To begin recording press the RECORD button one more time. The RECORD LIGHT will turn solid red (no longer blinking) when recording has begun.
7. To stop recording press the RECORD button once. The RECORD LIGHT will remain lit for up to 30 seconds. Do not press the RECORD button unless you would like to resume recording.
8. To retrieve recording from the unit use the supplied USB Cable (black in color). Make sure the H2 Handy Recorder is set to the OFF position. Plug in the USB Cable to the device as shown below. Then, attach the other end of the cable to your computer. On the H2, make sure the option for storage is highlighted and then press the red RECORD/ENTER button. After a moment the computer will prompt you to view the stored recordings on the device.
If you require any assistance using the H2 Handy Recorder please contact the Help Desk.