Welcome to the Bethpage UFSD Help Desk and Support Web Site!
Here are step-by-step instructions for printing answer sheets with the Lexmark x658 Copiers:
1. Log in to the copier
2. On the home screen, press "Print Tests"
3. The Choose an Action Screen appears. Most of the time, you will want to choose "Print Class(es)" and hit "Next." However, you also have the option to print just an answer key, or just blank bubble sheets.
4. You will be asked to pick a building. Only the buildings that you teach in will appear in this list.
5. Select what quarter the test will occur in:
6. Select what course the test is for. If you are giving the same test to more than one course, you may select multiple courses at this screen. Note that if you select more than one course, the machine will automatically print answer sheets for every student in every period of each course. You will not be able to pick and choose students.
7. Select what period the test is for. You can select more than one period on this screen. Note that if you select more than one period, the machine will automatically print answer sheets for every student in each period. You will not be able to pick and choose students.
8. Select which students you would like to print answer sheets for. Note that you have the option to select all or deselect all.
9. Select how many items you would like on the test.
8. You can enter a name for the test. Note that this is optional.
9. The copier will ask if you would like to print more sheets. Select "Yes" or "No" as you wish.
Every time you print a test, the copier will print a few extra blank answer sheets without a student's name on them. You can use these like normal during a test. When you scan your answers in, you will be asked to identify the student who used each of these blank sheets.
Keep in mind that these answer sheets do NOT count against your printing quota.