Welcome to the Bethpage UFSD Help Desk and Support Web Site!
Use Microsoft Movie Maker to Create a Video CD...
1. Launch Movie Maker and select "Import video" from the Capture Video section
2. Browse and select a video file to import into Movie Maker then click "Import"
3. The imported video file now appears in the "Collections" area
4. Left-click and drag the video file from the "Collections" area to the "Storyboard" area as shown
5. Select "Save to CD" under the Finish Movie section
6. In the wizard dialogue box enter a name for the "Movie" and the "CD" and then click Next
7. Click "Next" to continue unless you want to customize the video settings (for advanced users)
8. The video CD creation is complete, you may exit by clicking "Finish"
** If you would like to save this "Project" you may do so by using the options in the File Menu.
** The created video CD will only work in CD/DVD drives that support HighMAT playback
** For more information on HighMAT visit Microsoft's web site here.
** For additional tutorials on Movie Maker go to the Tutorials Section here.