Welcome to the Bethpage UFSD Help Desk and Support Web Site!
Instructions for using Wizard Test Maker...
1. When running the program for the first time you will see the below message. You can safely click " BEGIN" to start working.
2. While working in the program you will have a screen similar to below.
3. Once you are completed you may now save your test. Do so by leff-clicking on "File" and "Save."
4. You will then be prompted to choose a name for the test. After entering the name left-click on the "Save to Disk Drive" button.
5. Next you will be prompted as to where to save your test. This is the most critical step. Screens similar to those below will appear. Be sure to choose your H drive from the Choose Drive pull-down menu. You may then click the "Save" button.
6. Finally, you will be prompted to save the test to the "Vault." Click the No button.
7. Thats it. Your done!